Thursday, June 14, 2012

Toot Your Own Horn Thursday...Sweet Bella Roos

Pin It
Today's guest on
TOOT YOUR OWN HORN THURSDAY
is a Texas girl that shares a TON of the same interests as me!!  The main thing that caught my eye, was her LOVE for animals!!  Now everyone knows how much I love my animals!!  ;)
The other thing is that I am in shear AWE over anyone who can work with graphic design.....just WAYYY over my head!!!  
Hop on over and take a look!!  ;)


 Hey Y’all!  My name is Emily and I blog over at Sweet Bella Roos.  I mostly blog about baking, with some life stories sprinkled in.  If you follow me on Twitter you will see my tagline says: I am a proud mama, firefighter's wife, wannabe baker, & blogger. Lover of all things vintage, turquoise, & handmade. Hater of veggies, sushi, & waking up early. 

I found Randee through a group called Texas Bloggers and have loved reading her blog.  Her claim to “organized chaos” makes me laugh because I claim to “plan spontaneity” ha-ha.  I think having these things in common make us instant friends, not to mention she posts about yummy things like these Texas Cheese Fries… I mean who doesn’t want to be friends with someone like that??

Recently I have started dabbling in design—and by dabble I mean still clinging to the side of the pool, wearing my floaties, and not yet ready to get my hair wet—but it has been a fun start!  To ease my way in I have been posting {Freebie Friday} where I offer a free printable, which is what I would like to share with you today:





You can download this printable here.

To see another menu planner I created visit my {Freebie Friday} post here.

Now all you have to do is decide what day you are going to make cheese fries!  To find more recipe ideas (because we can’t have cheese fries every day… can we?), you can always visit my blog at Sweet Bella Roos.  Thanks for letting me stop by, you may now return to your previously scheduled organized chaos :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...