Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Picture Collage with Journaling

Pin It
I came across this really large frame at Hobby Lobby that was on sale but missing the glass!  I think I got it for around $10!  When I bought it, I had no idea what I was going to do with it!!  So it sat around in a closet for a while!  
I saw it one day and decided to make a large collage of pictures and journal around them!  Here is the final result....I LOVE it!! 


Please excuse the missing spindle.....kids!  What can you do??  I have no idea what they did with it!!! :)


I just randomly journaled different things about the photos and things that I never wanted to forget!!  I love to go up there and read what all I wrote!  Very bittersweet!!







This project makes me SMILE!!!!  ;)

I am feeling much better!  Still at around 90% but I have my smile back!!  :)
Thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling better and smiling! Can't wait to hear when you're 100%! Keeping my thoughts with you.

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...