I am going to try something new!! I am going to have different things on different days to try and ORGANIZE my CHAOS!! lol!!
Tuesday's will be "Tips and Nummies!" So I will feature a houshold tip I have found and a new recipe!!! Hope that you enjoy what I come up with!!
Another thing I will be starting is a FEATURE day for you as fellow readers to
TOOT YOUR OWN HORN!!!
I am going to have these on Thursday's so if you are interested in being featured on my blog, PLEASE send me a message at email@example.com
So on to TIPS AND NUMMIES!!!
My tip today is how to clean your front-loading washer!! Mine STINKS to high heaven and I could not take another day!!! I found this tip on EHOW!!
- Run a long wash cycle with only water and one cup of white vinegar in the washer. Do not use any detergent or place any clothing in the wash.
- Wipe down the door gasket, seals, and door interior with a soft cloth soaked in a water and vinegar solution after the wash cycle finishes. The solution should be 50 percent vinegar.
- Rinse the door gasket and seals after cleaning them with the vinegar solution to prevent deterioration and damage of the seal.
- I then ran another cycle of bleach!! This was not in their post
- Wipe the inside of the door, including the gasket and seals dry. Leave the door open slightly to allow the washer to air out.
- Repeat this cycle once per month to keep your front loading washer smelling fresh and to prevent mold on the door.
Hope this helps!!!
3 crispy and slightly tart apples
1 tsp lemon juice
3 tbsp creamy natural peanut butter
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup pecans
1/4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
1/4 cup marshmallows
Slice your apples and toss with lemon juice!
Then top with the rest of the ingredients!! I melted my PB and drizzled! These are DELICIOUS and the kids LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Sorry..no pic! I will try to get one up!!