Saturday, March 17, 2012

Prettiful Designs

Pin It
You know my awesome little owl at the top of my page and the REALLY cool digital papers that we used to make my tabs and add color???  Well, today the BRILLIANT Dedra, designer of these things, is stopping by the CHAOS and sharing some things about herself and the REALLY, REALLY, REALLY AWESOME part is that on our
SLEEPY SUNDAY BLOG HOP
she is giving away a $10 digital gift certificate to the person with the most views!!!!  How exciting is that????  I can not wait!!
So here she is......
Hi!  My name is Dedra and I am one busy momma with designing for several digital scrapbooking shops and 3 little girlets to take care of. My shop, Prettiful Designs helps me maintain my sanity while helping to pay for the lovely necessities of life. I design digital papers, clip art, kits, templates, and word art. One thing you would never guess about me is that I can’t draw—not on paper that is. Give me a pencil and paper and I am clueless but hook me up with a computer and I can design pretty much anything. Visit her shops at
 Prettiful Designs or ETSY and like her on facebook: HERE. She also has a blog where she shares some of her adventures from motherhood: Prettiful Designs.



PLEASE pop over and see all of the great things she has to offer!!  Go to her FB page and like it to keep up with all of her newest designs and giveaways!!! 

1 comment:

  1. So neat! I really hope I get enough views to win! I checked out her Etsy - she has amazing designs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...